Friday, April 30, 2010

Tether to the Rescue

Glad that it is Friday! It has been a long week of teaching, and training and am looking forward to some down time this weekend. Since I often do most of my training in the schools I generally have access to there WiFi network and can jump right on. This past week it was a bit of hassle to get me on their wireless network but I came prepared and used Tether and my BlackBerry Curve to access the internet. Within seconds I was connected to the web and was able to access all of the sites that I needed to. The page downloads were acceptable considering that I was working in a classroom with a lot of brick and mortar. In any case if you haven't heard of the application Tether, you should check it out. It is available for Macs and PC's.

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.